(OFF) Love/Missing PT/Kitty

DOG ROT ANIMAL insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 30 16:29:24 EDT 2007

Hey Gordon,
This is Robin after the fact and concert in Dallas. It was fantastic. One
thing though! I want to know how you know so much about Pt as well as Oz
Ten? I am loving all their work. YOU can respond to me directly at
abigstepup at yahoo.com
it is definitely a start in the right direction. at any rate. i hate the
fact that our government visa b--s--t. keeps these great talented people
from coming around. as far as i am concerend DFW is full of freaks and great
talent as well as good rockers. I hail from Chicao area and they rock just
about the same. at my age i have been throught at least 15 types of various
rock seguays. let me knowwhat you think. cheers! Robin