Jarret slags off Litmus - Yamato rams Thames Barrier

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 31 12:00:13 EDT 2007

a. what is BAS
b. what is DRA
i know USA
not that i care of course...me being a big star and all that
it is the original space ritual, the guitarist and synthesizer player are
different (better) that's all, mr know all cole hole

anyway, i've just finished editing the new space ritual album. it is called
SPACE RITUAL - NAKED '94 (provisional)
it is a desk mix from the 25 date euro tour, from the jazzhaus, freiburg,
25th may 1994.
i found it on a cassette in a trunk.
it's fantastic..i honestly like it a lot. it has mark 10 blanga and it is
suitably rough enough to badly offend any anorack types who might like to
criticise it.
tommy grenias and paul fox are wonderful. they have mounted their war
elephants and i personally saw them trample over 1000 orks to pulp during
orgone accumulator alone.
i'm a bit low in the mix as usual because it is a desk mix and my mighty
marshall hardly needs to go through any puny  pa to be heard. nik and rik
are fine. jo blake is THE DEFINITIVE space rock drummer. he is a rock with
beautifuly sensitive ears.

i'm exited,

now i have to get a cover pic...who shall i steal it off...

trev

p.s.  and mr coley wolly texy wexy, i might remind you, that without cold
baths, the british empire would never have come into existence...harumph!