Jarret slags off Litmus - Yamato rams Thames Barrier

SHORT SHARP SHOCK insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 31 12:29:56 EDT 2007

oh relax
remember you said on list nobody loved you
sniff
sob
ps-BAS isn't for me to reveal, I l already said too much...but I will say
this,,,,there's lots of them
they are tough
good thing they like you, so long as you're under my protective majick