(OFF) Steven Wilson

SHORT SHARP SHOCK insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 31 22:06:37 EDT 2007

<^>"Yah, but the original barefoot singer was Ronnie van Zandt
<^>of Lynyrd Skynyrd..."
<^>theo
alright Theo! (and everyone else!!!)
other than my most fortunate luck of having an Ace up the sleeve (Trev), it
should be obvious that I'm rather nobody at all....
at any rate, at least I got the Skynyrd one right, and listed him first
as for Kravitz, I'd never know...see him as cool but can't really stand most
of his tunes, seems a poser mixture to me......(no offense on anyone, Bjork
hurts people in airports and messed up my TAT LP, and the others are
expertise I don't have...).
_*HOWEVER_ Wallis of the "I'm not sleepin' in a field" ilk, got booted from
UFO for unprofessionally not wearing shoes......I always thought (as well as
getting drunk and telling Mogg off, which is fine with me because Mick
Bolton was the shit to me) , until you folks who are my teachers correct
me??? that's why I listed him, and lastly*
*can we please scoot Nik and Dave aside for Judge, and simply realise he is
his own man, despite at this point in his career he looks to Nik for a few
reasons some are private but I can tell you he is NOT a Dave Brock
detractor.........**......he's fun......*
ps-Kravitz clogs toilets....did anyone else see that show????