Aural Innovations September 2007 Issue is Online NOW!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon Sep 3 05:53:24 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

THE SEPTEMBER 2007 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS IS ONLINE NOW!!!

NOTE from Jerry: I would once again like to thank Scott Heller for his hard
work as editor on yet another issue, a task he graciously took on to keep
the zine portion of Aural Innovations going while I focus my attention on
another project. Scott has been with Aural Innovations since the beginning
and has been instrumental in helping to make it the outstanding and long
lived publication that it is.

The September 2007 issue (#37) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Stoner Rock, Electronic music, Progressive Rock and more. See
the index of this issue's contents below.

The September 2007 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Brian John Mitchell interview
Sweden Rock Festival 2007 coverage
Roskilde Festival 2007 coverage
Ilosaari Festival 2007 coverage
Tales of the Action Man: The Head Cat
Live recordings and shows
Releases from Transubstans Records
Releases from Beta-lactam Ring Records
Releases from Rock and Roll Radio
Releases from Bad Afro Records
Releases from Sulatron Records
Releases from Nasoni Records
Releases from Path of Action
Releases from Unicorn Digital
And loads of other reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue37/issue37.html

http://Aural-Innovations.com