Hawkwind vs Porcupine Tree in photo popularity stakes

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 7 11:00:51 EDT 2007

Hi all,

You may recall that I put some photo's of Hawkwind up on Flickr last month
and Porcupine Tree this month.

Well, who are the most popular or have most fans?

Me, I'd like to think Hawkwind but on the number of views the various photos
have had it has to be Tree (and not Ron).

Out of interest the most popular photo is a Porcupine tree one with 74 views
followed by an "almost naked fireman" from the Maldon mud race at 62 views
and lagging well behind with only 26 views is a photo of Chris which is only
the 58th most popular photo. Dave is 2 places behind her.

If you want to increase the Hawks standing the link to view the photo's is

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11738111@N03/

Steve