[Hawkwind] Hawkwind vs. Porcupine Tree in photo popularity stakes

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 7 18:19:48 EDT 2007

I like the old stuff best. seem to remember reading there was regret over
the pink floyd-vein material. HATED sky moves sideways, although, strangely,
last time I played it I don't recall hate.
ps-just a statement- being anti-social, and a cocoon dweller, and lacking in
much memory retention, I don't understand the "show thrill" too much
I'd rather buy a bunch of cd's
to me, shows should be free or 5 or 10 bucks, how much are they now???