[Hawkwind] Hawkwind vs. Porcupine Tree in photo popularity stakes

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 7 19:00:23 EDT 2007

mostly jealous of you inhuman memory, also mostly reminding you of a way to
have (more) cds
(cover eyes all) I'll call you soon, maybe we can get in the guiness book of
records
I am not counting Hawkwind shows since they don't fit any mold, IMHO, and of
course many of these fans have $$$$$$$$$$$