[Hawkwind] Hawkwind vs. Porcupine Tree in photo popularity stakes

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 7 19:21:33 EDT 2007

On 9/7/07, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I am going to see Magma in Oslo and the ticket is 400 NOK (about 60
> dollars)

see how you are???  aren't you thankful there is unconditional love in the
world????
well, now that me and Lazza are allied, the only thing left is to see if I
can hammer into Eric Johnson's reality (not my ex-friend,with less musical
ability than the HIV virus), and see if I can jumpstart that career for the
? time.....I'f he'll  just let me tell him what to do.........

as for you Christian, have an excellent time, and per your convenience,
private Magma lessons appreciated