Synth Player Wanted (repost from Alan Davey Myspace)

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Sep 9 12:36:54 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

Been asked to repost this from Alan's Myspace page:

 Hi all, We(Artists United) are on the look out for a GOOD synth player who can produce modern as well as old style sounds,such as mellotron&ems.You..ll need to be able to run sequences live and play sintillating lead solo..s too.Guys or Dolls!!
The band is a mix of Bedouin,Pre-Med,Gunslinger and my solo music so it ranges from VERY heavy to Ambient. If this is you send a CD demo(only) with contact details to Pre-Med(Care of) 6 William Fenn House,Shipton,Bethnal Green,London,E2 7RX.
It would be handy if you..re from the south east,London,Cambs,Norfolk,Suffolk,Essex,Kent,but if you..re willing to travel anywhere. thanx,all the best AD.

Alan's myspace has also been updated with a couple of Gunslinger tracks that are part of a reworked Gunslinger project:

www.myspace.com/alandaveymusic

Ian