OFF - way off topic

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 11 12:15:01 EDT 2007

On 9/11/07, Jill Strobridge <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

*I'm a little dissappointed, I thought this was going to be _really_ snotty,
 in which case I may have announced a crush, or accused FoFP of composing
it,,,,,,,,,there was no deceit*
*"peewits" could maybe become a sort of Snorkwind in a very jaded universe,
while deceit could sorta point to a Charles Manson album in a very loose
sense*
*yours,*
*Dogdick*