Nik: space Ritual.

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Sep 11 13:23:37 EDT 2007

Quoting Henrik Hallgren <henrik.hallgren at GLOCALNET.NET>:

> Hi there!
>
> I´m trying to find someone who´ll be selling Space Ritual´s new CD
> Otherworld online. Is there by any chance someone who can help me
> with this? CD-Services is not an option it seems.

Google knows the answers:

http://www.freakemporium.com/site/forthcoming.cgi

Also, it's going to be out on Esoteric Recordings, who offer online
ordering as well:

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/esoteric/index.htm

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Saturn comes back around to show you everything