atomgods, just a tad

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Sep 11 17:18:31 EDT 2007

Mike, my brother gave me a cassette copy of Palace Springs for Christmas
still in the original packaging he got  for 75 cents. He figured I already
had it, but thought it was funny it was so cheap.  He had no idea that was
the album that went along with the first time we traveled with Hawkwind,
when Chris worked with them for free every night, and they let us in.  Dave
went out of his way to feed me every night. You don't have to get out of
anyone's way, your postings are very informative, you know a great deal
about collecting, and I was quite the collector till Chris left and I
couldn't do it on my own.  Once he gets a job that will all change, and I
have a lot of hope things will come together for him, for the most part, he
is really smart, and I'm not just saying that because I love him.

Your friend,

Mary