(cheese far beyond plan 9) atomgods, just a tad

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 12 14:02:25 EDT 2007

On 9/11/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> ?????Mike, my brother gave me a cassette copy of Palace Springs for
> Christmas
> ?????still in the original packaging he got  for 75 cents.

*<<<chop with shears>>>>>*
*erm,  looks like FoFP's not posting today, which seems to equate to a dead
day, sooooooooooo*
*here in the VorTexas, the only packaging cassettes ever got by the time PS
came out would have been shrink wrap, i.e, tight clingin'
plastic.......curious about this.........CD's on the other hand were still
arriving in the longboxes, and I backtracked and got 'em all sealed for
keepers.........wondering*