stuff

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 13 01:07:33 EDT 2007

oh no!!!
Pam I meant to greet you before, as I remember you from (here I go again)
the 5 years previous
I have an image of you being the hippest and sexiest on the list due to your
kewel career
there are good forces, I have forced their hand-
I'll try and some some
no sH*T
AND bILL AND C, if, you've been naughty and didn't follow Trev's unsub
intrcts, thanks for teaching me the yawn, another non-music forum
overloaded, flames ensued, the owner announced a fold, it got REAL nasty,
someone got their guts up and tried to poke me, I wrote a reply, the
computer failed, too lazy to redo, used the yawn
it cut deep and flung the goof out of the known universe
I owe you one