stuff

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Sep 13 10:47:20 EDT 2007

It got deregulated and the City clerks office decided that they prefer
non-english speaking and untrained owners & drivers at our airport.
They've licensed these folx outside of the regulations. I'm flat
disgusted, because I have done my best to be honest & follow the rules &
regs. In the last 5 yrs, they've run 20 to 30 American owned companies
out of business & replaced them with the 30 to 40 foreigner-owned companies.
My hubby Cliff goes up there in the morning & felt like a stranger in
his own land.
Pam