stuff

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 13 10:53:10 EDT 2007

Hi Pam,

respect to you for continuing as long as you did.

They did the same in bristol (UK) & Dublin (Ireland) a few years ago,
and drivers businesses just went bust overnight... De-regulation
definitely sucked in these places.

Drivers plates were pensions for these guys, as they sold them on when
they retired. The money was their pension..De-regulation, made them
worthless.

best of luck...

Iain