the trashy WOW connection=higher force of the heart

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 15 20:12:49 EDT 2007

Dear Xperts
here is a gift- a chance to turn your hate into help
I've just had a call from a professional audio restoration authority, and
you now have a chance to give me the thing I will surely die without- a
human
The way for us to interact is to have my Wow cassette professionally
cleaned, tweaked and shoved onto CDR......he estimated about $35.00, which
isn't too bad
can I get a contributor or 2?? of couse this will be the ultimate WOW, since
it will have no vinyl interferance or hiss.......if somebody provides the
art I will give a nice discount on a copy (er, free, whatever)
the copyright in this disc will remain mine, and copies will be made
available, but I will need $$$$$ to metamorph into the new metrosexual
socialite I'm to become should you place the chess pieces in my favor, so
first come, best deal
I can replace the old Kevin with a new one........think about, the forum
will get relief while I'm out doing.....well whatever I'll do

from Venus Isle:

*One Fine Morning*
*The Mist In the Air*
*Enter The Resolution*
*Orion's Frontier*
**
*Let Us Proclaim The Connection*
*To The Higher Heart*
*Long The Traveling Wind*
*Lead Us Beyond, With Love*

I hand picked this very special American counterpart for Huw, I didn't want
him to get lonely or nervous at the top
 age 19:
http://www.ericjohnson.com/electromagnets/pictures/ericelectromagnets.jpg
**