(OTHER) My Navel

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 16 16:32:38 EDT 2007

I used to get pieces of lint in my navel rather frequently, and while I must
admit that I rather enjoyed having a reason to pay attention to it, there
was always the wierd painful sensation that came when fishing it out after
reaching in far enough
for some unknown reason, that problem went away.....I am thinking my beer
belly hit the jackpot at the 9 months pregnant mark, but am
unsure.....sadly, going without food and cessation of regular beer drinking
didn't cut it
stern warning: it goes on a *_HELL_ *of a lot easier than it comes off
my Hawkwind journey began in 1985 when a girl named Debbi St. John, who HAS
NO NAVEL, had ISOS and SR, and the artwork drew me in...every single time I
would visit them (her then boyfriend is my best friend of 30 years, but
Trev's trumped him in a way), I would make her put them on, and every single
time it would go for ten minutes and come off
finally, she got sick of it, and she showed up at my door one day and gave
me both records which I fried to a crisp
she monitored the devloping insanity and mind-blowing coolness that became
of my newfound addiction, and she ended up making Hawkwind contacts of her
own in California
very sadly, by the time she came back, I missed her because I was fighting
for my life and had lost my massive material things......
supposedly she was in the Guiness book of world records but I never did get
to the bottom of that
mike
I can't reemember if the chicken or the egg came first, Hawkwind or
Motorhead...fairly parallel I would think
I want ON PAROLE on CD with the Canadian ATTIC label pic sleeve, to round
out my ever growing cd collection of that record......I asked Larry to get
on it...hehehe
if anybody's got that LP......I've still got a few unused works stashed,
nice and sharp and disease free