Posting guidlines as per the group

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 16 16:43:31 EDT 2007

hallo mike montfort,

people like me, nik turner, dave brock, and  scores (if not hundreds) of
musicicians have given their  their sweat, and their blood and their souls,
and some literally their very lives to create the music and to spread the
ethics of light and tolerance which the spacerock genre and Hawkwind
represent.

it troubles me when i find what seems to be intolerance  from someone who
has hi jacked our names and our lifes works for his own benefit i.e. you and
this list - and then turns and decides to tell us how to speak and to
communicate.

I don't see flaming here. I don't see any unpleasantness at all - i don't
see much deviation from hawkfamily ethics and standard practise, and i dont
see any "off" except now from you.

Mike Coleman is one of the most knowledgable hawk record collectors
anywhere, let alone on this list. if you can't be bothered to make the
effort to understand his wonderful organic, humorous and HONEST method of
communication, that's your prob, i think. why not have a poll about it if
you believe in democracy, if not, then of course we all know you can do what
you want.

all this "rambling" as you call it is in fact the stuff of hawkfamily life.
if you don't understand that, then perhaps you are not suited to be a
moderator here (if you are, i don't really know what you are). maybe you
should start a spice girls forum.

Judge  Trev

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO
MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS
EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN
RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR
http://www.judgetrev.com

tel: 0044 (0)1273 387645
REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM   http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Listings, Festival Reviews, CDs, Video Downloads, News, Healers
REAL MUSIC CLUB is supported by the Brighton and Hove Arts Commission

INNER CITY UNIT nik turner judge trev - MySpace -
http://www.myspace.com/nikturnerinnercityunit