Posting guidlines as per the group

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 16 18:08:59 EDT 2007

this is so blown out of proportion its not funny.

to be accused of hijacking someone music is a very hurtful thing to
say.  its also complete BS.

but i guess people read what they want to read

i dont "know' trev, but i know dave well enough.  im comfortable with my
place in the HW universe.

Mike
http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog