(other) the truth behind their smiling eyes

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 16 19:21:38 EDT 2007

i just want to apologize to the Blue Oyster Cult people
they have shown how great they are, and if anyone gets my apology, they do
I see this as their forum and I have been way off-base to them, but not
intentionally
just terribly sad still that my friendship with the Hawkind forum owner was
ended by my own complete accident and this was the only chance of a place to
go
I didn't want to come, because I know I have trouble with regulations in all
things
I guess my job is well finished anyway, and I have the opposite feelings
anyway, and I am not being nasty when I say that I can usually get more of
what I am after re-reading one of my own posts as opposed to anyone elses
mike