(OTHER) Mike Holmes sense , Trevor, Love , Space, ?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 16 21:25:09 EDT 2007

God bless Mike H....yes
please I beg you, this is my fault, since I am a boundary pusher, however,
if anyone is ever getting a sense of "i'm a bigger fan than you" or anything
like that, stopit....
that ain't me....I stayed around because Hawkwind (and Boc people) are who I
have the ultimate respect for....and want to be in the company of
I read every single post by every single person always always always
Trev tried to warn me of my loudness long ago......please don't focus on
him.......rather enjoy his music and the fact that some good news turned up
for him and means good news for all of or many of us when I can officially
confirm it
he gets a little slack I think for being a fishin' musician and isn't as
used as the rest of us to posting and being bothered to pay much attention
to forum-speak, etc
if not for my presence, he wouldn't have bothered anyone
I will chose to do and behave exactly as the majority of you wishes
on a personal note, I have noticed the silence, and that many of my wishes
fall on dead ears, and what I was trying to say ealier at the beginning, and
part of the reason I even dared appear here at all, is: if anybody hates my
guts for my ultimate failure in 2002, here I am
don't keep silent if so and you have my email if you like
also, another idea about my earlier request for trying details on the USA
Motor Head 45......differences can be confirmed without ever having to
arrive at the matrix and etchings, if the owners of that single could simply
carefully look at the numbers on the label and tell me if you have the same
one I do
I see all of you as my family, or want to, and I get so lonely because I am
apparently not normal
mike