Admin: "Don't make me get my belt..."

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 17 14:46:10 EDT 2007

a reminder that the Hawkwind -Boc people are the absolute elite people in
this world......
I'm here and I will die for you
per the good working folks schedules I'd love to hear if there is any sneaky
differences on the Voiceprint 2 CD issue of Huw's Night Air and Time Space
release, since I am missing that........further, all Huws titles appear to
be coming to that company, so I was wrong there, and pushing luck as I do,
if I could get a report of the Widowmaker castle 2cd release with emphasis
on the bonus tracks...WOW i'd love it
I can't just snatch every little thing like I used to, but I'll give it some
hell, or fake it best I can
ps-"Too Late To Cry" didn't do a lot for me, thus my enquiry
now, if any of you get sick.....come to me
ps-and this is just a freindly joke.....if I need to get every listmembers
address and send out 200+ stool-softeners, let it be so.......
I'm off to the doctor in a bit, so the older members can do their thing MC