HW-related: Steve Swindells LP

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 17 19:03:01 EDT 2007

that one didn't make the cut for me.....I can't decide if I ever want it
again, he is an alright looking person
I'd go for Eno's "here come the warm jets" instead, you can get a fix of the
houndmaster off that
there is a rare earlier release called "messages", and I didn't want to pay
for the test-pressing, the only one that was ever offered, so no comment
there
I suppose if you're really into "shot down" (I'm NOT), you may want the
album in question