Off: cat-herding

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Sep 18 03:10:00 EDT 2007

Mike, I was calling for Ben to take me off filtering and called Ben a B'stardeious rapscallion (not  related to the good Leonard who sang the beautiful "The Sisters Of Mercy")........  nothing to do with The Coal Man,,,,,,, Up here in Norway I am strutting my rockabilly blue suede shoes and mohawk for Turbonegro and Monster Magnet ...... like accepting being "IT"...... What about belts? I have a problem with belts around my waist having lost 10 KG in the past year. They slide down and show my buttcheeks like a Plumber, TV repairman or a Hip Hoper, baaaaaaaad,... i'm too fat to be a Black Meetal guy plus i dont have long hair anymore.

PS: just got a bunch of NOISEVILLE (Chrome, David Peel, Skullflower) and ROIR (Christian Death) CDs from CDBaby...... plus the two first Anekdoten CDs and the latest Tory Z Starbuck (never heard of him???) CDR plus "Second Sighting" by Secret Saucer..........

Now off to listen on my discman (MP3 player died)

Hope this message makes it through Ben..... HAWKWIND IS THE GREATEST: LETS DISCUSS!!!!!!!

Christian

----- Original Message ----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September, 2007 7:44:53 AM
Subject: Re: Off: cat-herding

Dear Christian, I'd like to help since I suspect I know your heart like
nobody else, but I didn't see what you said here, and apparently not only
here......I understand you feel singled out but people don't forget things
(again, I have an idea, but didn't see what you reallly said and did in
past)
I personally take into consideration that the dark-metal scene rages on in
your sector, unlike most of ours........maybe if you tell him the belt
turned you on or something nuts in that vein.........and considering he
didn't knock me, your good friend, to kingdom come, could you put a spin on
that bastard comment, for me???