(other) Our/Your vary own Albert

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 19 13:26:37 EDT 2007

Dear Albert
curiously the forces that play with laughing Sam's dice, seem to have had my
sensitivity at heart, as I caught your mail in my spam box (I will now spank
it with a belt until it never does THAT shite again)
It is a customary trait of mine to layer my words so that some, but in most
cases not all will be understood
however, there are some capable of getting all, howver it may be like a
cross-word puzzle provided they wish to dig
I've not a problem explaining anything on or off-list
may I just say that I am honered to be in your presence, and if you played
at Dallas CC in 79, Godzilla knocked me out
if you need a behavioural change from me, I'll comply almost surely 100%,
all I ask is that you "go friendly" and not hurt my feelings, as I am just
pulling out of a desire to die
god bless you, and may BOC discussion get busy
mike