(other) alberts posts comin' as spam to my gmail

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 19 16:36:45 EDT 2007

Dear rock star god (I think that would be a fair label to a BOC member)
if you got the sense that I am anti-semitic, I urge you to expand your HW
collection...I can't point you to the use of more LSD however, as I hear the
Dead scene isn't throwing it out like they once did, and it's mostly weak or
bunkum
wrong person
I have a hearty disgust for the human race, but the irony is, I cant survive
without it......in order to repay my mom for the years of hell I put
her through, I'm going to save it