BOC/BRAIN: Soft White Underbelly played with the MC5!!!!

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Wed Sep 19 21:27:44 EDT 2007

$2.50 was a lot back in those days! We jammed with the 5 backstage to
some Chuck Berry tune (Johnny B Goode maybe). I think that was the
only time we played with the original group.
Al