Fw: BOC/BRAIN: Soft White Underbelly played with the MC5!!!!

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Sep 21 10:15:28 EDT 2007

I just David Peel's "War And Anarchy" in the mail from CD Baby with a ton of other CDs..... its really good....

Christian

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Friday, 21 September, 2007 3:59:17 PM
Subject: Re: BOC/BRAIN:  Soft White Underbelly played with the MC5!!!!

OMG I can't believe David Peel has come up on this board.  The local D.J.
who did the psychedelic show asked us to put up David for 2 days, well, it
turned out it was David, plus a friend for 4 days.  I had a neighbor who
called the cops since Mr. Peel isn't the quietest person in the world, and
Chris did sound for him and his friend at a church were he did his usual
marijuana trip, (he's actually a lightweight), but he was performing The
Pope Smokes Dope, and the show got shut down.  He's also somewhat into
Hawkwind, at first I thought he was giving us a line, but then he started to
sing part of Spirit of the Age.  It was a unique experience, strange how
paths cross here.

Kaduflyer