HW: Bubblegum

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Sep 21 15:21:14 EDT 2007

>More like purple microdot music than bubblegum music.

More tri

>More like purple microdot music than bubblegum music.

More trip music...... ambient, jam etc..

>Don't think they have a "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy" like song.

Silver Machine anyone???????

Needle Gun??

 >Some comic books I wouldn't consider bubblegum
>especially the ones your hero Mr. Kubert drew.
  Gary

Joe Kubert isnt my hero even though I attended his school....... and had him as a teacher.....
John Totleben is my Kubie idol!!! Rick Veitch a close second!!

Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote:
  Isn't Hawkwind wot they call Bubblegum Music?? Like comic books= bubblegum cards, lollypop skies and dandelion clouds, candy cigarettes and multicolored clowns, collecting basketball cards etc.

regards,
Precious little Christian......

"The hippies wont come back you say, mellow out or you will pay"
- Dead Kennedys

NP: Choose Your Masques by The Hawkz

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk..promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.