(other) HW: collecter chat

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 22 11:51:44 EDT 2007

I just got a call from my sister, said my mother appeared in a dream and
told her to call
so I thought I'D SHARE SOMETHING
The South Korean Xenon Codex is a cool piece to find, it has the title and
Hawkwind logo juxtaposed on the front cover, and the art on the back is
black and white
rare yes, but I got one (gone now, of course)
also, in an old thread teasing blind chick, I referenced having all the USA
CD's in longboxes
ain't got a one now!!!!
didn't the Cleopatra "On Parole" originally come in a cloth bag with badge
and photo
you know my plea.....if anybody wants to trade........
peace be with you.........