(other) my navel

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 24 05:54:54 EDT 2007

but the Hawkwind path was really set into being in 1982......in the back of
King Yenowine's Mustang........there in the crate..........a cigar craft on
an album cover.........
never did find it until much later and had begun to question my sanity
(change of subject) nobody told me to sleep outside when gobbling vicodins
gee today will be fun shopping for cheap oral surgical extractions
couldn't find the cat-killing vid........yet
wonder if I have the guts to call King if I could find him
he was cool.......
I can't decide if the Jap insert works for my test-press or if I need an
Atco sleeve or none......