HW ECTV video footage

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 25 03:40:07 EDT 2007

Yes I could do that for you, get in touch at eddiejobson at hotmail.com> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:34:54 -0400> From: jmajk at INDY.RR.COM> Subject: HW ECTV video footage> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> > Does anybody out there have a video recording of the ECTV appearance from > 1985 that you could transfer to DVD for me? I see somebody has at least > half of it, as this YouTube video shows:> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywWlUfaWlS0> > John Majka