OFF: TREV

Thu Sep 27 11:59:23 EDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 01:30:41PM -0500, mike coleman typed out:

	<snip>

> *I don't have a couple tracks on a Steve Tooks Horns cd that also includes
> Ron Tree on bass*
> *any comments and info welcomed*

	Ooh, I didn't know about that. It also includes Judge Trev and
Rick Welch, but only on two tracks, and one retread Judge Trev's ICU
track, itself a retread Atomgods track and according to the page where I
learnt all this, which is *here*:

http://www.stevetook.mercurymoon.co.uk/horns.html

even when it was an Atomgods track it was actually a track originally
written at the time the Judge was in Steve Took's Horns originally. May
the circle remain unbroken, yours,
				   Jon (who has updated the file which
will some day go to the web anew)
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk