OFF: TREV

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 27 12:17:06 EDT 2007

I didn't report the retread as I know that isn't so notable but it looked to
me like the 2 tracks with Ron (who has been heard from lately BTW), are/were
standout originals, etc, etc.,...insofar as the Rick Welsh ones, yes, now I
have to look again and figure this crap out
further: if anyone ever has any problem with something Judge sends
you...contact him and he'll fix it...he goes nuts if soemthing screws up
(but that almost never happens of course)...apparently the festy bands do a
lot of CDR's, etc, etc....I still see a Love and Peace poster hanging right
side up...FLIP IT!!!!!!