OFF: Test, übrigens ist leider Klaus Dinger tot :(

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 5 16:42:39 EDT 2008

well that would be in keeping with Hawkwind Chaos, especially since my
memory is : nevermind I see you have an image of them
if the "K" looks like a "C", then it's REALLY chaotic.....