Famous Cure

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 6 19:08:22 EDT 2008

*really really really really really rare*
*never heard of ANYONE seeing it, feeling it, touching it, etc*
*you and I are on a wave here as I was just reminded of it looking at
Wikipedia*
*when I FIRST MET Dave Brock, and was shaking in my shoes, I VERY VERY
nervously asked him about this and he did not remember it, at least not for
me*
*this HAS to be like "the holy grail" in way, and it's so strange
considering it was a hit huh!!!!*