Hawkwind - Hawkwind 1st LP - Australian 2008 reissue?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 10 12:21:18 EDT 2008

"On 4/9/08, Visionary Head <visionaryhead at doramail.com> wrote:

> I'm assuming that this is just incorrect info - or somehow I missed it!
> According to this page -
> http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2679879
> there is/was an Australian vinyl reissue of the first album back in
> Jan?!?!
> Anybody?""

I wasn't able to properly look at this link since I'm a gifted idiot, but I
bumped into this too elsewhere, and had concluded without much deep thought
that it was a mistake....however maybe it wasn't...Wilfried gets home today
and as soon as he contacts me we should be able to find out from him.