HW: Gunslinger

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Apr 10 16:46:09 EDT 2008

 Just a quick reminder that Litmus and Gunslinger are playing the
 following gigs this weekend:

 Friday 11th April
 The Standard Music Venue
 1 Blackhorse Lane
 Walthamstow
 E17 6DS

 Saturday 12th April
 The Little Civic
 North Street
 Wolverhampton
 WV1 1RQ

 Entry is £10 at both gigs.

Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM> wrote: On 26 Mar 2008, at 15:13 , Ian Abrahams wrote:
> Just received in the post a finished copy of Alan Davey's
> GUNSLINGER album, 'Earthquake in E Minor' ... to me it sounds like
> an updated contemporary Motorhead, quite different from Alan's more
> wave sequenced Hawks instrumentals and somewhat removed from his
> heavier Hawkwind work but absolutely blistering stuff and highly
> recommended...
> http://www.alandaveymusic.co.uk/Gunslinger/EIEM.htm

Anyone know if there's another way to get this besides via PayPal
from Alan's site?  My UK PayPal account seems reluctant to let me add
an address in the States. :P

Cheers,
Carl

--