HW: Gunslinger

Julian Keogh julian.keogh at BBC.CO.UK
Fri Apr 11 04:00:48 EDT 2008

Hi Colin,

Do you know what time Litmus are going to be playing? I'm travelling down from Hertfordshire and don't want to miss them. Also, any idea when it might finish for those of us who live out in the sticks? Btw, the gig at the Cheshunt Classic Rock club was great and free too so I'm looking forward to tonight!

Best wishes,

Julian.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of Colin Allen
Sent: 10 April 2008 21:46
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: Gunslinger

 Just a quick reminder that Litmus and Gunslinger are playing the  following gigs this weekend:

 Friday 11th April
 The Standard Music Venue
 1 Blackhorse Lane
 Walthamstow
 E17 6DS

 Saturday 12th April
 The Little Civic
 North Street
 Wolverhampton
 WV1 1RQ

 Entry is £10 at both gigs.

Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM> wrote: On 26 Mar 2008, at 15:13 , Ian Abrahams wrote:
> Just received in the post a finished copy of Alan Davey's GUNSLINGER
> album, 'Earthquake in E Minor' ... to me it sounds like an updated
> contemporary Motorhead, quite different from Alan's more wave
> sequenced Hawks instrumentals and somewhat removed from his heavier
> Hawkwind work but absolutely blistering stuff and highly
> recommended...
> http://www.alandaveymusic.co.uk/Gunslinger/EIEM.htm

Anyone know if there's another way to get this besides via PayPal from Alan's site?  My UK PayPal account seems reluctant to let me add an address in the States. :P

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson