Hawkwind - Hawkwind 1st LP - Australian 2008 reissue?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 15 14:23:56 EDT 2008

APB to Bill and Cythinia in the wildlands out there (where nasty jelly fish
mutate through tiny nets to shock you into the shakes and prove stronger
more pleasurable and delightfully addictive pain meds need to be in the
future we impose on reality with sheer "I won't buy your pipeline brainbox
hypno-jestions"" and stregth of hatewillpower
pleae spot it first otherwise it will show on radar soon enough
we need to talk EP.....
friend mike