(OFF) Chris Bruce

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 24 23:34:02 EDT 2008

ya know, when  I came back (blame Trev if he's still alive and if he's not
it means the end of me as well), there were a couple jovial sighs that Chris
would be right behind, and while it may not have been instantanious, he'll
be here very soon..........
and thank god
other than that, the new 180 gram blue and orange (apparently) double vinyl
can be had from CD SERVICES in 10 days, and I beg and encourage everyone who
possibly can to buy this, since I would think most of us grew up with
Hawkwind records, and the reason they stopped is simply because all the
focus went to CD's and there was not enough demand
a band as long-standing as Hawkwind deserves to always have some form of
vinyl output....I will never forget when my friend Pierre was in his 40's
and me in my 20's and he suddenly folded all his CD collection to me and I
thought he was out of his mind
now that I am in my 40's I know exactly what the deal was
I realize not everyone wants heavy records around the house but won't it be
cool to see the now-perfected laser turntables to come down in price for us
all??
the joy of the artwork you don't have to squint at or ruin if you let one
person look at the booklet, and to be able to play your old scratched LP's
and have them sound like a CD
we can make a difference
I think! ?
mike c