(OFF) Chasar

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 25 16:43:14 EDT 2008

I have just bought a sampler LP that is actually pretty rare, that (of
course has Hawkwind), but also features a band that was called Chasar, and
in my search for more info about the record (called War On the Planet and
including Venom), I have come to discover that Chasar only really put out
just ONE record but is regarded EXTREMELY HIGHLY for it's technical
musicianship, and if you go look at the friends on the myspace page, to me
it's amazing....
so, 2 questions
1) What does the name Chasar mean???? (I know it is a last name but not
anyone who was in that band)
2) If anyone knows what Hawkwind tracks I've just got, and the source, I
would appreciate it
I spoke to Brian Tawn about it last night and he didn't recall it, although
I am certain he has it documented in one of the fanzines
thanks
Mike