HW: Trade? (hehe SPAM?)

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 1 18:44:35 EDT 2008

hey all,
i need to get rid of some things and i cannot auction on Ebay cause my Paypal is shut down (which means i can forget about "Four Track Mind Vol. 4" and the Gunslinger teeshirt I wanted!  I offer the Hawkwind tribute CD for that CDR and teeshirt. Take a look below, i also have a wantlist. Nothing below is of great value other than the AoS/HWV CD which is scarce.

Church of Hed - s/t (Quarkspace spinoff) (sealed new CD)
Hawkwind - Live From The Darkside (Yuri Gagarin show in digipak CD) (slight water damage on digi)
Hawkwind - Assassins Of Silence/Hundred Watt Violence (sealed new Hawkwind tribute CD, seen it go for 75$)
Marillion - Brave CDR (its not the real disc, its just from The Pirate Bay and cover art from an archive on the web, so you get this Marillion CDR for 1 dollar)
Motorpsycho - It's A Love Cult (CD) (new unused, norwegian psych 2002)
Quarkspace - Spacefolds 5 CD no cover art
Quarkspace - Spacefolds 7 CD (sealed new)
Quarkspace & Matt Howarth - Node In Peril (CD and Comic book in sealed new digipak)
The Sweet - Blockbuster! compilation (barely used, like new)
Nik Turner - The Prophets of Time (Cleopatra CD) (small deletion hole on bar code)

PS: if anyone can pay me in 60 USD cash cause i owe Mike C 60 bucks, make me an offer for anything or give me your outbox / trade list, whatever.