Hawkwind Direct DVD's - DO NOT ORDER YET

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 4 10:12:54 EDT 2008

An update for you on these - DO NOT ORDER YET.

I wrote to Rob Ayling of Voiceprint asking for an update on these and his
reply is

Hi Steve,

indeed - long time  . . . .

This web site ISN'T officially OPEN - hence no one has heard anything . . .
can't keep anything secret on the web can we ?

Please advise everyone - existing orders will be honoured - bit please do
NOT order until we post the news flash confirming the site is open.

Make sense ?

Rob

2008/8/4 steve freight wrote

Hi Rob,

Long time no speak - trust you are keeping well.

Reason for the mail is to ask about the 3 DVD's under the Hawkwind Direct
banner.

I have ordered these but have not heard anything as yet, Are these pre-order
(there is nothing on the site to suggest this) or is there a delay in
sending these out?

As you know I am on the HW discussion group and I know a few people have
ordered but no one has received as yet.

Hope you don't mind me contacting you direct on this.

Regards,

Steve Freight

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree