Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Aug 5 13:56:16 EDT 2008

i will donate the Rock Fever and Sun Rise pirates to charity but not to Mike.

----- Original Message ----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 12:14:23 AM
Subject: Re: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

screw everything, they are talking singles boxes and LP editions
YES
YES
do this first
I knew of this (except I somehow missed the above in my stolen replanted
transmission), but shame on CD services for not spamming this list (hehe)
mike
I still want to know how the new "Bring Me The Head" is...they put Yuri on
the cover looks like...not bad