(OFF) Eli's Hawkwind 45's on eBay

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Aug 6 14:34:31 EDT 2008

On 06 Aug 2008, at 13:17 , elipxr5 at AOL.COM wrote:
> I have to admit that I'm
> surprised that last time I looked there were about 15 45's with
> minimum
> bids of 5 dollars with no bidders. Where have all the HawkFans gone?
> Maybe all the fans have their copies already.

Perhaps at least all the fans with vinyl-playing turntables already
have their copies, at least. :)  I would need to be a bigger-K
collector to go for vinyl singles, since the last time I had regular
access to a turntable was as a teenager in my parents' house, and
most everything HW released as a vinyl single I have on one CD
release or another. :)  Buying vinyl singles would be something of a
wild extravagance for me! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--