ICU: Insolence Across the Nation

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 6 21:36:51 EDT 2008

I first got that track I think in late '99 when it was found on doremi.co.uk.
Hasn't been there for years, but someone must have it??? Also I'd sort of
wondered about whether MP3 compression could badly parse such a recording
like this where all that is going on. I  know I've heard different
"versions" possibly just from the original MP3 at the ICU site.
 (I'm usually not interested in hearing about Hitler but that's like the
craziest/most complicated track I ever heard. And at the time I'd been
studying lots of areas of recent history because otherwise I'd be constantly
puzzled about some things. I noticed that lots of the material in it seemed
to draw from a wartime report on hitler's personality, I think mostly
prepared by English and American psycholanalysts, later it was expanded into
a book called "The Mind of Adolf Hitler".)

--