ICU: Insolence Across the Nation

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 7 09:05:13 EDT 2008

A friend of mine wrote to Dead Fred a couple of years ago and got the all
the mp3s of that album,except the B side. Also he sent an earlier
(original?) version of Motorcycle Boots in French that I'm listening to now:
L_homme_A_La_Moto. That was the greatest thing putting their whole catalog
online, I'd have not heard none of it otherwise minus some tracks that went
on Friends&Relations, maybe now on youtube those awful videos. Other trivia
from Insolence: The monologue that starts "I am sometimes filled with a
depressing fear, you know..." --just noticed myself recently that it's from
the movie M by Fritz Lang.

--